NeoPlanet, Inc. At a Glance
What is NeoPlanet, Inc.?
NeoPlanet, Inc. (http://www.neoplanet.com) is a privately held software solutions provider based in Tempe, Ariz. Founded in January 1999, NeoPlanet connects companies with their customers, via the desktop and digital devices, through intelligent customer-interaction software and solutions.
What is NeoPlanet Viassary?
NeoPlanet's Viassary suite of customer-empowering products and services leverages the fundamentals of Marketing Relationship Management (MRM), enabling companies to reach their customers with the intelligent delivery of relevant, timely and targeted communications and applications to profitably drive business.
In addition, the Viassary suite enables companies to:
- Reach beyond the Web with presence on the desktop and digital touch points to deepen relationships with customers while adding value to existing marketing strategies.
- Increase share-of-customer by delivering the right communications or applications to the right customer at the right time.
- Generate incremental revenue by strategically targeting the promotion of products and services through compelling desktop and digital touch points.
- Understand customers' behaviors and respond by refining touch points with greater relevance, resulting in increased customer loyalty.
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Phoenix Coyotes
- Hewlett Packard
- Hollywood Records
- Terra Lycos
- Interscope/Geffen/A&M Records
- TV Guide
- USA Network
- Universal Studios
- New Line Cinema
Warren Adelman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Robert Danoff, Senior Vice President, Marketing
Carl Martineau, Vice President, Chief Architect
Richard Weinroth, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
Integral Capital Inc.; J&W Seligman; Constellation Ventures LP; CIT Venture Capital; Wheatley Capital; Northstar Capital Partners; Winfield Capital Corp.; Valhalla Capital; Stephens Group Inc.; The Acorn Fund; Network Associates Inc.; and Venture Frogs, LLC.